Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Suck at Blogging


If you are reading this I have to thank you for not giving up on me. I can list all of the usual excuses such as I am too busy, too tired, too stressed or simply I have a boring life. The truth is I am a pretty boring person with too much drama that I am apprehensive about posting on the Internet. My daughter Chelsea however is a great blogger and you should check out her blog at http://homestylehodgepodge.blogspot.com/. As you can see on her blog March is a busy birthday month for our family and today March 4th is my oldest daughter Whitney's birthday. So Whitney if you are reading this HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last week we visited our family in AZ and spent some time with Scott's father who has not been feeling so well and Scott's sister Pam came from Florida as well. It was nice to see everyone and I took a few pictures I will post on here soon. This picture show's Wally Sr with 3 of his children Pam, my Scotty and Wally Jr. I promise I will be back soon and come up with something interesting to read!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not suck at blogging. It looks great, best one out there in fact! Luv ya, your hubby.

P.S. You're pics look real pretty :)

Home-style Hodepodge said...

haha, Scott is silly. You have so much to blog about! You are constantly doing things to the house.

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.