Sunday, May 9, 2010

Millie has some freedom and she loves it!

I finally bought Millie a retractable leash so she can roam up to 15 feet away from me.  She absolutely loves it!  I just have to figure out how to get her to stop and let the bikers go by?  I am so excited for summer, more adventures and so much more hiking!  This year I am going to see how many of the "must see" places in Colorado I can get to.  We will have to try to get into Seven Falls and Roxborough park again, since last year we hit them at time when they were at capacity.  I wish someone would come out and help us explore?  Anyone? Anyone? 

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.