Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We are still here!!

 A "Pouting" Gorilla at the Denver Zoo

So much has been going on and I have so many stories to tell and pictures to show; however, I have been plain and simply unmotivated to blog for quite some time now.  I believe anyone who was actually following my posts have become my friends on Facebook and that alone has contributed to this "lack" of motivation.  But then the other day I was on a flight home to Denver and began telling the stories and showing my pictures to someone interested in moving to and exploring Colorado and decided maybe I should keep up with my blog simply to document our time in this beautiful state!!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.