Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too Busy To Post Lately

I am such a control freak, yes I realize and admit this slight flaw in my character. Otherwise, I am not too annoying. I will go way out of my way to help almost anyone, I am very honest (I actually can't lie at all), I avoid conflict at all costs (total people pleaser), I try not to inconvenience anyone including workers at a recycling plant. I insist we clean our recycled materials such as soda cans and sauce jars so it will be easier for those who have to separate them and get frustrated when Scott and Sean don't. I try to follow the words of the good book at all times. I don't abuse my body with smoking, drugs or alcohol, tattoos, or cosmetic surgeries. I will not cheat, lie or steal.

Okay so now that you forgot about my one little flaw. I can explain why I have been so busy. My daughter Chelsea is having her baby sometime in the next three weeks and I must get to Arizona to support her in this incredible event! How can I leave, my house, the bills, laundry, grocery shopping, and more importantly Scott, Sean, Sparky and my little princess Millie? So I have been stocking up on groceries, cleaning every inch of the house, washing all blankets, towels, and even the blinds. I paid all the bills for the next month, finally got Sean's car fixed, took both dogs to the vet and tried to get ahead on homework. I'm sure there is so much I am missing but you get the idea. I am crazy busy trying to make sure everything will run smoothly at the house when I leave and limit the amount of things to take care of when I return.


For those of you looking for a picture, our garden is flourishing with the record amount of rain we received last month. We have green peppers and zucchini ready as well many herbs. Too bad I will be leaving when the eating is just getting good!

I also painted my bedroom last week in my "Lighten up the House" project and will post pics of that soon. We have not finished the laminate wood floor, that will have to be postponed until my return.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.