Thursday, April 15, 2010

How Sweet!!

Currently in our class we are researching careers and one of my students wants to become a pastry chef because she loves baking.  She is always bringing me yummy treats so I am worried I will never loose those few pounds before summer.  This week she brought me homemade biscuits and jam.  The biscuits never made it home, but this morning I used her strawberry jam to sweeten my toast at breakfast.  I am really going to miss these kids!  Only two weeks and I am done with my Master's degree program.  I promised to return for sixth grade graduation.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.