Monday, March 29, 2010

Nashville Fun! Part 3

Sunday was my last day in Nashville with the kids :(  Whitney cooked me up a french toast breakfast before we headed out to the Grand Ole Opry! We walked around the outside taking pictures but decided not to pay to take a tour of the inside (yes we are that cheap).  Fortunately Opry Mills Mall was right next door with a Bass Pro Shop for me to check out (since I have never been to one before).  I bought a new hat for hiking!


For my last night in Nashville, Whitney felt like having Mexican food and she took me to a restaurant not to far from her called the Rosepepper Cantina.  I was pleasantly surprised by the authentic atmosphere and food so far from the border.


Soon it was off to bed as I had a super an early morning flight to catch.  It was so hard saying goodbye to Josh, Whitney and adorable Lola!  Thanks for a great weekend!!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.