Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nashville Fun! Part 1

Wednesday night I got into Nashville late and felt bad Josh and Whitney had to be out so late when they both had to work the next morning. Sorry guys! It is just so much cheaper!!

Thursday morning I got up early on a rainy day with Whitney and she dropped me off at Panera Bread while she worked and then brought me to school with her at Vanderbilt later that day.  I brought my computer and surfed the net in the commons while she was in class.  After class we went home to a nice roast in the crock pot.

Friday I was fortunate enough to get to be with Josh and Whitney at their first Midwife appointment where we heard their baby's heart beat for the first time.  Both of their eyes swelled up in tears as they realized there really is a baby growing in Whitney's little belly.  After the appointment we grabbed a bagel and coffee at Star Bagel and the kids showed me the town.  We headed out to German Town where we had to stop in at The Cupcake Collection to pick up a few cupcakes of coarse.
After Josh headed out to work, Whitney and I continued the day sightseeing in historic Franklin and enjoying a yummy Hawaiian pizza at The Mellow Mushroom.

1 comment:

Home-style Hodepodge said...

I wish I could have gone. Boooo

I think Lola really misses me

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.