Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I think winter will win this one

Only 1.5 hours ago I was sitting my school's parking lot talking to Whitney will rain was pouring down.  As I headed into class at 6 pm the rain changed to snow, crazy heavy blizzard snow!  I have never seen anything like this.  Our teacher let us turn around and come home and I could not see a thing. 
 Then I make it safely into the garage at 7 pm and this it what it looks like.   Only one hour of snow and at least 4 inches!  Our next door neighbor said he has never seen it snow like this except one time in Wyoming.

And it is going to snow all through the night until tomorrow night and I am scheduled to fly out to see Whitney tomorrow?  I hope I can go!!!! 

Say a prayer for Sean he is in downtown Denver at a John Mayer concert.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.