Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring


Just woke up to what looks to be another beautiful big blue sky day.  I guarantee this 8 inches of snow that fell yesterday will be melted away by tomorrow, that is what I love about this place! 

I am finally on Spring Break for two weeks!  And only six weeks left before I finish my Master's Degree and can apply for my teaching certificate!!  I have so much to get done over this break.  I really need to spice up my resume and write a better cover letter for applying for teaching positions (the very few there are).  I have so many resumes and cover letters it is overwhelming!  I have applied for every kind of job from HR, Administrative, Sales, to Document Control and now Teaching.  Making every resume and cover letter unique is so much work.

Btw....Today marks 1 month since Scott and I brought mad Max home.  How long does it take to get a damaged puppy to warm up to us?  Will he ever? 

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.