Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So burnt out and ready for spring break!

I am so extremely exhausted!!!  Student teaching, applying for jobs, going to a job fair, new puppy, housework, bills and all of the March birthdays. I so need a break.  I want to get back out there and explore more of Colorado and post my explorations for anyone who may still be reading my blog and wondering what happened (The winter has been colder than usual and I have been too busy on nice days, sorry).  I hope I get a job that allows me weekends with Scott so we can hike together!  It has been so long since we went and I never go to the gym so my fear is, I will be so out of shape.  But the weather is getting nicer everyday and we will need to get out soon.  My cute sixth graders crack me up!  They wear shorts and no jackets on the 50 and 60 degree days and come in from recess complaining about how hot it is.  I always laugh and say you silly kids that is not hot (let me tell you about hot)!  These kids fill my days with so many complements and laughs.  They definitely help me with my empty nest syndrome I have been experiencing the past six months or so.

For our AZ family, I want to let you know we changed our AZ plans for May because we found out Vicki is graduating only 5 days after we were going to leave and she really wants us there.  So Vicki we are coming out one week later so we can come to your Party!!

Next week I begin 2 weeks of SPRING BREAK!  YES! YIPPEE!! And I get to see my daughter I haven't seen since last summer when I helped her pack the U-haul for Nashville.  Also we are going to finally finish putting up new trim after our laminate wood project, so I will post pictures of the finished look.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're almost there and I look forward to our days hiking together. :)

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.