Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The battle of the seasons

Here we go again!  Spring keeps trying to move in but winter doesn't want to let go.  Yesterday was so nice I dropped my car off for maintenance and walked home enjoying the nice 66 degree weather.  This morning I turned on the morning news to learn later this afternoon another storm is blowing in bring anywhere from 8-16 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon.
So I went outside to enjoy this beautiful morning with the dogs while I ate my FREE pumpkin scone from Starbucks since it was "Free Pastry" day.  I told Millie there was another storm on the way and she did not believe me.  She just wants to bask in the sun!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.