Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting back into the routine

The last couple of evening since I came home we have been taking the dogs out for a walk on the "Short" trail.  This is because both Sparky and I have let ourselves go and neither one of us can handle a longer or more difficult trail.  I am so embarrassed to say that I am out of shape when I live in the "Fittest" state in the U.S. 


How am I going to go on those beautiful yet challenging hikes like this?  My blog is my witness that I will get back in shape and hike new beautiful trails.  But for now I guess the short trail by the house will do? 

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.