Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congratulations Kendra!

Josh and Kendra
On Thursday night Scott and I attended Kendra's high school graduation. I took this picture before we left for the ceremony. Upon arrival to the school it began to rain and I began to freeze. I was not prepared as I only wore a light skirt, top and sandals expecting to be drenched from sweating in the hot AZ desert.
Proud Father with Kendra
The picture above was taken after the ceremony and we were all recovering from being rained on. Kendra was very appreciative of all the gifts and wishes she received from all the family, it was more than she expected in tough economic times.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.