Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Flowers are Blooming in my Front Yard

When we moved into our house we wanted to plant some bulbs in this area but never actually did. However last spring flowers began to pop up and display their beauty, without any effort on our part. Sadly, they do not last long as I discovered as well last year. So this year I made sure to take a few pictures before they disappeared.
I am really enjoying spring this year in Colorado, it would be nice to have the comfort of a job, but as long as I am unemployed I might as well enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.