Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Highlands Ranch "Best Place to Raise Kids in Colorado"

 I took this picture on a walk with our dogs this fall, looking towards our neighborhood. 
Today I was watching the news as they discussed the Business Week article about the Best Place to Raise Your Kids and what do you know my own "Highlands Ranch" was ranked number one in Colorado.  I am not surprised at all since I did so much research before we decided to move here.  Highlands Ranch is very family and community oriented, the crime rate is low, kids play outside year round, four huge recreation centers are free to all community residents and the schools are great.  Boulder and Fort Collins are right behind.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.