Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just another day of chores


Today I am scrubbing the inside of the house and Scott is outside raking up all those darn leaves and getting his dose of Vitamin D.  He asked me to go outside and take a picture of his pile. As headed out with my camera he decided to throw my little Millie into the pile thinking it would be cute.  I think it actually scared her.  Sometimes I like to think I enjoy doing household chores (exercise and thinking time), and then there are times I look at the work to be done and have an anxiety attack (too much and so little time). Well I guess my break is over, I need to get back to scrubbing the tub.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Where is Milllie's collar?!!! She has been naked in the last couple posts you have made.

Poor baby looks scared.

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.