Monday, April 6, 2009

Mom's ruining the man cave


So Sean returned from Arizona today to discover my little projects in the basement. Not only did I feminize the guest bedroom but as Sean says "I changed his bathroom into a spa". I could not help it. I am getting tired of the dark bold colors in the basement and want a fresh bright look for all of the guests that will be coming to visit. So I painted another Ralph Lauren color from the Modern Light collection called Eucalyptus. I found matching rugs ($10) and green towels ($4) at Ross. I already had the white towels, washcloths and other accessories from my old blue bathroom in AZ. The complete bathroom redo only $70 for a fresh and relaxing new look. I was happy Sean said it looked like a spa, that was my objective.

The guest bedroom and basement bathroom were not my only projects in the "man cave" while Sean was gone. I also cleaned out and organized Sean's closet and painted a dark brown wall a lighter cream color called Oat Straw by Behr and hung one of my Van Goghs. I moved Sean's Super Bowl poster to another wall in this rec room.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.