Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do I have an excuse?

I have been busy trying to complete numerous projects at once and while I have made progress on many I have hardly finished any.  Partial projects are cluttering my mind and my home.  This is not like me at all, I hate clutter.  What is my excuse?

1. I wrote my yearly Christmas newsletter back in October and printed out a few that currently lay on my desk, not folded, envelopes stamped but not addressed less than two weeks until Christmas.
2. I put up my tree before Thanksgiving but only a fraction of the ornaments and no other household decorations thinking I had a great start and could finish later. Later when?  Soon it needs to come back down.
This tree says "Please help me, I feel so ugly!" (Luckily this is only a partial view)
  3. I started scanning photos of my kids from the days before I had a digital camera I made a small dent fully scanning only until about 1990 and the rest of the sad photos sit there waiting.
4. I started to clean out the garage and lets just say poor Scott lost his parking space back in October and I'm still working on that.
5. I have a long list of "to do" before student teaching and I start student teaching three weeks from tomorrow!!!!  What have I been doing?  Where has the time gone?  What is my excuse?

Please someone come visit us, so I have inspiration to finish my projects!  By the way the guest bedroom is in perfect condition, organized, dusted, clean sheets and I steam cleaned the carpet in there last weekend. I cleaned the entire basement carpets (except Sean's room, see unfinished!)

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.