Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas....Will it happen?

(This picture was taken last winter, however I choose it because I love the white on the trees and ground at Christmas time and I hope to see this scene again on Friday)

Right now we do not have snow on the ground and the last week or so we have been spoiled by nice weather with today's temperature reaching a warm 59 degrees.  Is a white Christmas possible?  I did not think so but tonight's weather forecast says "yes it is possible".  I hope so!


(I took this picture on October 23rd from the parking lot of Sean's Cardiologist office)

I can't believe how much snow we had so early this fall.  We had so much fun playing in the snow and taking pretty pictures of fall colors mixed with snow.  Our temperatures are always all over the place and although it is sometimes annoying, sometimes it nice to know just because one gloomy freezing day at 17 degrees below one can be followed by a clear deep blue sky 50 degree day.


(Neighborhood kids love to sled when it snows right here in our neighborhood and Christmas is a great day for having so much fun.)

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.