Monday, September 7, 2009

Chelsea and Owyn I Miss You!

Scott and I kept ourselves busy this three day weekend exploring more of Colorado and forgetting about work, job searches, housework and homework. But no matter what we do or where we go I always find something that makes me think "I wish my kids were here". This weekend we were in Manitou Springs exploring the shopping district and I came across a store called "The Hodge Podge".
I literally did a double take and headed across the street to take pictures to share with Chelsea. Before Chelsea started her Homestyle Hodge Podge blog I rarely heard the term. I miss Chelsea and Owyn!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I wish I could be there! I am craving the mountains right now!

Jen said...

I wish you were here everyday!

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.