Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Day with Owyn

Owyn 09/28/09
Yesterday I arrived back in Phoenix to spend a few days helping Chelsea with Owyn so she can catch up on homework and have a little fun.  How could I resist an opportunity to spend some time with this cutie?  I even received a free flight from Chelsea's frequent flier miles that are expiring soon. Owyn is quite the ham.  He is always wiggling around, trying to get up and go.  He smiles, coos and sticks out his tongue to mimic me.  I wish Whitney was still in Arizona, I miss you Whitney!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! What a handsome little boy! Those are some blue eyes!

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.