Monday, June 8, 2009

The Backyard is Blooming!

I spent some time in the backyard today enjoying the beautiful weather and chirping birds. I was surprised to see the roses are coming back. So far a few of these cream colored ones have started to bloom and a few pink. The red is yet to bloom.
The garden is looking really good as well. I see a few peppers and strawberries developing as well as cilantro and oregano ready to use. I think we will be able to make Salsa soon! Yum!!
There are always bunnies in the backyard drooling at our garden and today when I went outside this bunny did not run from me. I kept stepping closer and snapping his picture and he did not care.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.