Friday, June 12, 2009

That Darn Hail is Going to Ruin our Garden

Why has been hailing every day? I guess I should not complain too much since others around here have not been as fortunate as we have. The mail man told me today he has to have his roof replaced and lost an apple tree in yesterday's hail storm. So far we do not have damage but Scott is concerned for his garden. Our front and back decks are not looking well though, I think we will have to strip and repaint or finish. I took a video today and look here it is on my blog!
.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That thar is what they call hail!

-Scott

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.