Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Evening - Walk, Yard Work and Bunny Rescue

Yesterday when Scott came home from work I asked if he would like to go on a walk since the last few evenings have consisted of rain, wind and tornado warnings. See how Millie's ears perk up when I say walk? Millie loves walks as much as I love chocolate.
What a beautiful walk it was!


When we returned I asked if he would trim a couple of branches off our uneven tree out front and he went straight to the garage to get out his tools and take care of it. (I did mean right now but I'm okay with that.) While he was bundling the branches in three foot sections for trash pick up I noticed this cute baby bunny watching him and decided I should look in the window wells for trapped bunnies and I found one and sent Scott in for the rescue.
In this picture the bunny is actually in the bucket and Scott is climbing back out of the well. I have not gone down there yet to try and rescue one because I'm scared I will not be able to get out. Scott is very athletic and a natural climber. We really need covers!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.