Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Pictures

I was trying to find pictures of Chelsea as a baby because when I was with Owyn I thought he looked so much like Chelsea when she was a baby. However, I am having a hard time finding any pictures of her as a newborn other than the one at the hospital. The other picture I included of Chelsea is when she was around five months old. I can't wait to see what he looks like at five months.
When I was looking through baby pictures I found pictures of Sean that looked similar to Owyn's so I thought I should include some of Sean compared to Owyn as well. FYI....The yellow towel picture I think is Sean, I thought it was Chelsea until I discovered the nose was straight. So it is either Sean or Whitney (all my kids looked alike when they were born and I did not label the pictures...Bad, Bad Mom).

Hopefully when I have more time I can dig up some more. Miss you Owyn!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great.

Scott

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.