Monday, August 10, 2009

Coney Island's World Famous Hot Dogs

Scott and I decided to take a different route home from the mountains today and detoured off the I70 down Highway 9 to Highway 285 where we had to stop in Bailey, Co for a world famous hot dog. I remember seeing this place on the travel channel and was pleased to find it only about 1 hour drive from our house. The building is actually shaped like a hot dog. I decided to add a root beer float (me) and chili cheese fries (Scott and I shared), because after all the hiking and bike riding we figured we deserved it! This food was definitely worth the drive, I am going to bring Sean back here soon. http://coneyislandcolorado.com/


No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.