Saturday, August 1, 2009

Breakfast on the Patio

What a welcome home! After frying in Arizona's 110+ degree weather I came home to a pleasant 67 degree morning and the smell of fresh pine trees. Scott and I woke up this morning and decided to pick up bagels and coffee and enjoy breakfast on our back patio. Kids are outside playing, people are riding by on bikes, walking dogs and so on. These are the kind of summers I always took notice of on movies when I was growing up but never experience living in the hot Tempe, AZ desert. I love it!!!!
Scott and Sparky in the back yard after breakfast this morning

Sparky and I this morning enjoying the nice 67 degree morning!

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.