Sunday, August 23, 2009

Millie's Cujo Encounter

Scott and Sparky were walking ahead of us right before the Cujo encounter.
We were out on our usual walk minding our own business and up ahead was a man picking up the big dog poops from his two big scary looking dogs and I turned to Scott and suggested we slow down so we would not have to encounter them. They were kind of taking up the walkway and I was okay with that I just thought we would wait for them to move on. Then one of the dogs who resembled Cujo snarled at our dogs, broke loose and ran like a raging bull towards my precious baby Millie. As images of my little Mils being attacked flashed in my head I swooped her up in my arms and stood still while this dog snarled and growled at us. He calmed down once he recognized we meant no threat to him and his owner got his collar back on. Otherwise the walk was beautiful as usual.
Millie was exhausted after her near death experience!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.