Sunday, January 10, 2010

17 months later.........

I just completed my last curriculum course in my Master's program and am so happy to say I maintained a 4.0 GPA.  I wish I could allow myself to not obsess over my GPA but I have never been able to let go and accept an A- let alone a B.  I started this program in August 2008 right after loosing my job in pharmaceutical sales with the intentions of completing as much of the program as possible while looking for a job.  Well 17 months later I am still unemployed and done with my classes.  All in need to do now is student teach for FREE and I will be a certified teacher with a MA in Elementary Education! So how does one look for a full time job while student teaching?  And why is it that every new career path I choose ends up cutting jobs?  Education, really?  How can the USA produce the great thinkers and inventors of tomorrow by cutting education?

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.