Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!



Scott and I went out for New Year's Eve this year for the first time in the seven years we have been together thanks to my good friend Michelle.  We had a great time at her party and actually stayed out until 12:30 am.  Thanks Brian and Michelle!  Wow two weeks in a row I put on make up, curled my hair and dressed up.



Sean and Yael were on their way out at the same time as Scott and I, so we took pictures of each other.  Sean was not a good sport, Yael did not like this picture but he was tired from working all day with little sleep and did not want to retake.  I promised not to post on Facebook but I did not say anything about my blog ;)

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.