Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Morning!

This morning's sunrise!
When I woke up this morning and stepped outside to take the dogs out, I was greeted with the peace and beauty of the Colorado sunrise.  I stopped to count my blessings.  No matter how many hard times I have experience, I have never had to worry about eating, medical care or having a place to live for my family.  More so, I have never had to deal with a tragedy like Haiti is going through right now.  My life is good and I thank God for that.  God bless those in Haiti and the family and friends of those who have been lost.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.