Sunday, January 31, 2010

Productive weekend for Jen

Another beautiful weekend in Colorado and I had so much to do indoors.  Luckily we have Millie, the sweet and timid Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix who pressures us by pacing around us until we get out the harness and take her for a walk.  A near perfect weekend with big blue skies and 50 degree temperatures.

Boy have I been busy this weekend.  I feel so accomplished!  I started off first thing Saturday morning putting together a care package and shipping it off to Josh and Whitney in Nashville. 

I continued Saturday doing all the laundry, grocery shopping, deep cleaning the bathroom and office, cleaning out two boxes in the storage room and taking the dogs for a walk!  But wait, that is not all; I stayed up late at night to finish our income taxes and even filed them.  And it continued as I completed the FAFSA (Financial aid application) for Scott and Sean who both plan on going to college next fall.  And that was just Saturday.

So far today I have worked on homework all day long and I have so much more to do. I have stopped off and on to talk to Whitney, Chelsea and both of my sisters today as well as take the dogs on another walk.  Now I am back to my computer and distracted again.  Time to work on my resume and professional development plan, I am almost a certified teacher with a Master's degree!  Yippee!!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.