Sunday, January 24, 2010

Made with "Real" sugar

Yum!!!  I stopped purchasing soda a few months ago as part of my effort to eliminate High Fructose Corn syrup from my diet and here comes "Throwback Pepsi" made with real sugar!  How could I resist?  Growing up in the 70's and 80's I loved Pepsi more than Coke and in my adult life I wondered why I liked it so much, now I know.  Pepsi made with "Real" sugar is so good!  Pepsi please change your mind and make Pepsi with real sugar forever, I know it cost more, but I like so many others, I'm sure are willing to pay for the real thing.

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.