Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yes, another one

I could not stop myself from posting another sunrise picture.  To some a beautiful sunrise or sunset may not be something they find special but for me it is absolutely serene.  Every morning I wake to a piece of artwork in the sky with a unique color pallet including azure and amber.

Three years ago as we contemplated leaving the the warm desert of Arizona to head to the cooler desert of Colorado we worried about surviving the cruel winters.  Now I am not saying winter can't be cruel, but the cruel days are few and spaced between numerous beautiful ones (seriously less than 15 cruel days in a winter).  Colorado winter's really aren't so bad after all.   Colorado I Love YOU!

No comments:

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Pink Roses in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard

Summer in the Backyard
Sparky happy outside in the summer. What a change from an Arizona summer!

Fall Colors in the Backyard.

Fall Colors in the Backyard.